Game Design by Andrew Hackard Illustrated by John Kovalic
A 10.5"x 10.5" box with 100 full-color cards, two six-sided die, 6 pawns with plastic stands, a 16"x16" gameboard, and rulesheet.
Suggested Retail Price $29.95 Stock #1543 UPC 091037863089
Available Now – click here to order!
Wander Wonderland! Collect whimsical treasure! Fight the Red Queen!
Munchkin Wonderland is for two to six players, ages 6 and up – so the whole family can join! Plus, you don't have to know how to play classic Munchkin to play; the rules are a little simpler, making it a great introduction to Munchkin for kids.
The game transports players to the iconic world of Lewis Carroll's Wonderland novels. Move around the illustrated game board – if you land on a monster like the Jabberwock or Red Queen, beat it with a roll of the dice and Treasure cards like Six Impossible Things Before Breakfast, the Vorpal Blade, or Stolen Tarts! Maybe you'll even get help from the Caterpillar or Dormouse.
When the deck of Treasure cards runs out, whoever has the most loot wins! Game plays in about 1 hour. Wander Wonderland! Collect whimsical treasure! Fight the Red Queen!
The original card game.
The classic game, but streamlined to fit 3 to 4 players.
Munchkin Spell Skool
Collect magical treasures, fight horrid beasties, and maybe even join a club!
Munchkin Treasure Hunt
Explore the dungeon and fight the monsters!
- For even more expansions, variants, and accessories, go here!
- Download the official rules.
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!