Based on illustrations by John Kovalic
We used to have them in three sizes – deceptively tiny, insanely medium, and mind-crushingly huge! – but right now, the tiny and huge ones have returned to R'lyeh to snooze. Will they be back? Who can tell?
Cute. Cuddly. Sanity-blasting.
Munchkin Cthulhu has spawned the evillest, cutest plush ever: Chibithulhu.
This soft and huggable plush figure features huge, adorable eyes, a loving heart on the chest . . . and Cthulhu's trademark tentacles. It's made of all-new materials, and is machine washable.
Of course, this toy includes a special rule, which will help you during Munchkin Cthulhu games.
Chibithulhu's Special Rule
The following rule applies to all of the Chibithulhu designs featured on this page. (Or download it here!)
- Chibithulhu can be used to help you in any Munchkin Cthulhu game, or any Munchkin game that uses Cultist cards. (Munchkin 7 – Cheat With Both Hands can also be useful for those.)
- Chibithulhu must be in the room when you begin play in order to help you. Each Chibithulhu can only help one person per game.
- Chibithulhu can act once per game, any time combat is not going on, to either get you into the Cult (if a Cultist card is available in the discards) or free you (discard your Cultist card).
- Only one Chibithulhu can help you during the game. Exception: If the game is at your house (apartment, condo, tent, secret lair, whatever), you may have two Chibithulhus of different colors, and each one can help you once.
4"-tall green plush figure.
4"-tall black-and-silver plush figure.
4"-tall purple plush figure.
4"-tall blue plush figure.
4"-tall red plush figure.
- Read what Game Trade Magazine said about our cuddly friend!
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!