Designed by Steve Jackson Illustrated by Greg Hyland
Suggested Retail Price $19.99
Stock #1441 UPC 837654320440
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
Munchkin Fu won the Origins "Gamer's Choice Award" for the Best Card Game of 2003. How do you follow something like that? With more mooks, more mayhem, more monsters, more munchkins, more monks – especially more monks – in Munchkin Fu 2 – Monky Business!
Learn new styles like Kong Fu, Fee Fi Fo Fu, Sna Fu, and the ever-perilous Stomach Fu! Pick up dangerous new weapons like the Auspicious Ivory Gutting Hook and the Tofu Tonfa. Garb yourself in the Hong Kong Sarong. Slay foes like the Sex Gaki, Clamera, and Genghis Cong . . . and take their stuff!
The team of Origins-Award-winning designer Steve Jackson and mad cartoonist Greg Hyland (Ninja Burger, Munchkin Fu) are back again for Monky Business. It's got 110 evil and overpowered cards, plus two blanks to create your own. And of course, like all Munchkin sets, it's completely compatible with the original Munchkin and all its supplements and spinoffs, including Star Munchkin, Munchkin Bites!, and Munchkin Cthulhu.
Munchkin at its most mythic!
Chop-socky monster-whacking action straight from Hong Kong's worst films!
Munchkin Boxes of Holding
At last, a way to store your Munchkin collection that gets you in-game bonuses!
Munchkin Boxes of Holding Set 2
Now with 50% more boxiness!
Munchkin 7 – Cheat With Both Hands
An expansion pack for use with any of the Munchkin card games – preferably two or more of them!
Exclusive Warehouse 23 Munchkin Booster 2011
17 MORE unique cards for all Munchkin fans!
Exclusive Warehouse 23 Munchkin Booster 2012
19 MORE unique cards for all Munchkin fans!
Exclusive Warehouse 23 Munchkin Booster 2013
More cards for every Munchkin player!
- Does your Munchkin adventure end too soon? Epic Munchkin adds epic powers and epic monster slaying for legendary games. It's a free PDF!
- For even more expansions, variants, and accessories, go here!
- Download the official rules and card list.
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Thomas Prentice put together some very nice PDF level counters. You can download them here.
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!