Illustrated by John Kovalic
1 aluminum water bottle.
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
For those of us who like to get out and exercise . . . and for the rest of us, who are gamers . . . It's a metal water bottle with the Munchkin Zombies cover art, painted in a beautiful color we're calling Gan-Green, with a carabiner to clip it to your belt, backpack, bandolier, or whatever else you have handy. And it has a rule . . .
Munchkin Zombies Water Bottle Rules
You may use this bottle in any game of Munchkin or its sequels. It may be used during any combat.
1. Show everyone this sheet so they can read the rules.
2. The Munchkin Zombies Water Bottle contains three swallows of Zombie Juice. Each swallow gives +1 in combat. You must actually drink one swallow for each +1 you want. You may drink it all for one combat, to get +3, or spread it out between combats. If you use the Munchkin Zombies Water Bottle in a game of Munchkin Zombies, you may drink all three swallows at once for a +4 bonus in any combat (individual swallows still only count for +1 each). You may give swallows of your Zombie Juice to other players, but be careful not to share Munchkin germs, or you might lose a level.
3. After each swallow, mark off one of the three boxes below. When all three boxes are marked off, the bottle is empty for game purposes, though you should still finish all the Zombie Juice, because staying hydrated is good for you.
Kill the living! Eat their brains! Braaaaiiinns!
Munchkin Zombies Deluxe
Gobble up brains! Now with a board and standies!
Munchkin Zombies 2 – Armed and Dangerous
A second serving of BRAAAAAAIIIIIINNNNS!
Munchkin Zombies 3 – Hideous Hideouts
More places for your victims to hide! Or as the zombies call it, BUFFETS.
Munchkin Zombies 4 – Spare Parts
56 more cards for Munchkin Zombies!
Munchkin Zombies: The Walking Dead
Based on the hit comic book by Robert Kirkman!
Munchkin Side Quests
Take a break from killing monsters for glorious rewards!
Break the rules and get more loot!
Want more bad things to happen to your enemies? Get a bunch of new Curses for your Munchkin game!
Munchkin Gets Promoted
Get a Munchkin Promotion.
Munchkin Zombies Meat Lockers
Now you can store all your Munchkin Zombies cards. And BRAAAAAIIIINNNNS.
Munchkin Zombies Kill-O-Meter
Don't straaaain your braaaain.
+6 Bag o' Munchkin Zombies
Six Munchkin Zombies character pawns!
Munchkin 7 – Cheat With Both Hands
An expansion pack for use with any of the Munchkin card games – preferably two or more of them!
Exclusive Warehouse 23 Munchkin Booster 2013
More cards for every Munchkin player!
Exclusive Warehouse 23 Munchkin Booster 2014
22 MORE unique cards for all Munchkin fans!
Munchkin Hidden Treasures
78 hard-to-find cards for your Munchkin game.
- For even more expansions, variants, and accessories, go here!
- Download the official rules.
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!