Illustrated by John Kovalic
1 greeting card.
Have a Monstrous Christmas!
Our third Munchkin holiday card is all about the monsters! Santa wants to make them easier for you to kill – or harder for your opponents, whichever you prefer. Just because it's the holidays is no reason to stop being munchkinly!
Munchkin Monstrous Christmas Card Rule
Once per game, if you have a Munchkin Monstrous Christmas Card on the table, you may use it as a +5 or -5 enhancer (adding or subtracting one Treasure, respectively – minimum 1 Treasure) to any monster pictured on the front (the Gazebo, Gelatinous Octahedron, Net Troll, Plutonium Dragon, or Potted Plant), as a gift from Steve Jackson Games. Limit one Holiday Card per player per game.
- Check out our other Christmas-themed products!
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Thomas Prentice put together some very nice PDF level counters. You can download them here.
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!