Illustrated by Alex Fernandez
This card was released to promote Cthulhu Dice.
You may start with this card in play and use it once per game for every color of Cthulhu Die you have.
When you win a combat alone, you may roll one Cthulhu Die before going up a level or drawing Treasures. This roll may not be Loaded or Reloaded.
|Draw an extra Treasure.|
|Draw a face-down Door.|
|Draw an extra Treasure and gain an extra level. This can be the winning level.|
|Suffer the effects of the top Curse or Madness in the discard pile.|
|You are dead.|
**Steve Jackson Games created this promotional item for distribution through Warehouse 23 and the Men In Black, our volunteers. Many promo items are printed only once, and others appear only occasionally. We cannot guarantee the availability of any particular promo item at any time.
- See a full list of all the Munchkin promotional cards here!
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Thomas Prentice put together some very nice PDF level counters. You can download them here.
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!