Illustrated by John Kovalic
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels. It may be used during any combat. You may use only one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that it is what you say it is, because they definitely will not want to look at it later.
- Lick this side of the bookmark and stick it to your forehead. You may take a swig of a handy beverage before licking, but no other adhesive or hydrating aid may be used on the bookmark or your face.
- As long as the bookmark remains stuck to your forehead, you have +5 in combat and +1 to Run Away.
- When the bookmark separates from you, you will suffer -5 and -1 to Run Away on your next combat. Exception: If the bookmark falls due to enemy action, not only do you suffer no penalties, you may draw a face-down Treasure as well!
- Recycle this when the game is over. No one wants your slobbery bookmark. Gross.
- See a full list of all the official Munchkin bookmarks here!
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!