Illustrated by John Kovalic
This bookmark was released to promote Munchkin.
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels, as long as that game includes the Sparkly Good Fairy card. It may be used during any combat. You may only use one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that it is what you say it is.
- Rip off the bit at the bottom that says "Sparkly Good" and place it under one of the monsters in the combat. (Note: You cannot play this on a monster that is already Sparkly Good, unless winning the combat would cause the player to win the game.)
- Clap precisely three times and shout, "I DO believe in the Sparkly Good [NAME OF MONSTER]!" If the monster has been previously enhanced, you must include those enhancements as part of its name. If you misname the monster, you must repeat the claps and shout until you get it right!
- Waving the rest of the bookmark around, fairy-like, dance counterclockwise around the table, saying "I DO believe, I do!" as many times as it takes you to get back to your seat.
- Once all this is done, Sparkly Good counts as a +10 Monster Enhancer. If the munchkin(s) in combat defeat the Sparkly Good monster, it grants a face-down Fairy Dust card in addition to its regular treasures. If the Fairy Dust cards have been added to the Treasure deck, take the top Fairy Dust card face-down before taking your regular allotment. If there are no unused Fairy Dust cards, then this monster grants no additional cards. Such are the whims of the fae . . .
- See a full list of all the official Munchkin bookmarks here!
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!