Illustrated by John Kovalic
This bookmark was released to promote Munchkin Booty.
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels. It may be used during any combat. You may only use one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, youmay use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matterwhat.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that it is what you say it is, because they probably won't be able to read it when you're done.
- Wad up the bookmark and dunk it in a glass of liquid. It must be entirely submerged, or there is no effect. If you do not have enough liquid in your glass to submerge the bookmark, you may not pour more!
- Take any Item you currently have in play, even one you cannot legally use. Play it into the combat as a one-shot bonus for either side. If the Item does not give a level bonus or has no maximum bonus, treat it as a +2. Otherwise, treat it as an Item worth the maximum bonus it can give.
- Dump out your glass and rinse the cup. This isn't a rule, but we make no claims about the effects of our bookmarks on the taste of your beverages . . .
- See a full list of all the official Munchkin bookmarks here!
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!