Illustrated by John Kovalic
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels, or in Smash Up. You may use only one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that it is what you say it is, because they DEFINITELY won't be able to read it when you're done.
- In Munchkin: Play during any combat. Tear the bookmark into at least 10 pieces. Hold the pieces at least a foot above the table and sprinkle them over the monster(s) in the fight. Each piece that lands entirely on a monster card is worth +2 to the monster (or -2, if you are in the fight).
- In Smash Up: Play at any time. Choose a base currently in play. Tear the bookmark into at least 10 pieces. Hold the pieces at least a foot above the table and sprinkle them over the base you have chosen. Every piece that lands entirely on a minion or action destroys that card; return it to its owner's discard pile.
- See a full list of all the official Munchkin bookmarks here!
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!