Illustrated by John Kovalic
This bookmark was released to promote Munchkin Zombies.
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin (or its sequels) that includes Dungeon cards. It may be used whenever a Portal changes the Dungeons in play. You may use only one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that it is what you say it is.
- You may use this bookmark to keep a Dungeon in play when a Portal would discard it, or to discard a Dungeon as soon as it appears.
- To keep a Dungeon in play, point to the Dungeon you do not want discarded and say, "RETAAAAAAAAAIN." Carry out all other instructions on the Portal card.
To discard a Dungeon as soon as it appears, point to the Dungeon you want discarded and say, "SLAAAAAAAAAAIN." Discard that Dungeon, ignoring any of its effects, and draw a replacement.
- Give this bookmark to the lowest-Level player other than yourself. He may not use it this game.
- See a full list of all the official Munchkin bookmarks here!
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!