Illustrated by John Kovalic
This bookmark was released to promote Munchkin.
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels. It may be used at any time on your turn. You may use only one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that it is what you say it is.
- Play this bookmark to give yourself the Half-Horse. The Half-Horse sits with your Items, but does not count as an Item itself.
- Whenever you enter combat, roll a die. On a 1, tear off a corner of this bookmark. (When there are no corners left, dispose of it properly.) On 2-3, nothing happens. On 4-6, the Half-Horse counts as a Steed that gives you a +2 bonus for every corner remaining. You may use the Half-Horse even if you already have another Steed. The Half-Horse may not be sold, but may be traded to another player whenever trading Items is legal.
- See a full list of all the official Munchkin bookmarks here!
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!