Illustrated by Len Peralta
Look in Munchkin #18 for the promo code to get this bookmark for a penny!
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels. It may be used during any combat on your turn. You may use only one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that it is what you say it is.
- Play this bookmark when you have decided you no longer wish to fight the monster(s) in your current fight.
- You must sacrifice (discard) EITHER the Treasure giving you the best bonus OR the Treasure worth the most Gold Pieces from your cards in play.
- This sacrifice opens a portal to some other realm (the discard pile), which pulls the monsters into it and out of your presence. For now, anyway.
- If you had a helper, give them this bookmark. Otherwise, you may keep it but not use it again this game.
- See a full list of all the official Munchkin bookmarks here!
- Get the dirt on the official Munchkin comic book here!
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!