Illustrated by John Kovalic
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels. It may be used during any combat. You may use only one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that it is what you say it is.
- If Steve has not signed this bookmark, then it is worth a flat +5 to either side. Ignore all remaining rules.
- If Steve has signed this bookmark, or is at your table and is willing to sign it right now, you may buy one drink apiece for any or all of the players at your table, excluding yourself, who want one. (You can buy yourself one, too, but you can’t claim any benefit for it.) Each drink you buy is worth +3 to either side. Free drinks don't count!
- SPECIAL SJ RULE: If you buy a drink for Steve himself, your next combat (or your current combat, if you are fighting at that moment) grants one additional level above the ones for the monsters. This level may give you the win!
- After using this bookmark, leave it on the table; the last player to complete their beverage may take the bookmark. If that player is eligible to use a bookmark, they may use this one.
- See a full list of all the official Munchkin bookmarks here!
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!