Illustrated by John Kovalic
This bookmark was released to promote Munchkin.
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels. It may be used at any time except during combat. You may only use one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that it is what you say it is, because they won't be able to read it when you're through.
- Cut or tear the bookmark into little pieces.
- Dance around the table, scattering the pieces everywhere, singing "I'm a munchkin! I'll do anything to win! Tra-la-la!" The "Tra-la-la" may be repeated as necessary; you have to keep singing until you have made it around the table. The spell does not work without the incantation, so unless you have a spare bookmark for reference, you'd better have a good memory.
- If you didn't do #3 right, nothing happens and the other players may mock you for wasting your magic item.
- If you did #3 right, roll one die:
On a 1 through 4, draw that many face-down cards from your chosen deck(s).
On a 5 or 6, pick any one card from the discards.
- See a full list of all the official Munchkin bookmarks here!
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!