Illustrated by John Kovalic
This bookmark was released to promote Munchkin.
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels. It may only be used during combat. You may only use one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves as to the exact nature of the Derangement.
- Choose a Munchkin who is not participating in the combat. Glare at him while holding your head sideways, then giggle in a deranged fashion. If you are choosing yourself, glare at the ceiling.
- The chosen Munchkin becomes a Monster Munchkin for the duration of the combat, and joins the other monster(s). The Monster Munchkin can still use all his equipment, and is considered both a "monster" and a "player" for the purposes of enhancing cards.
- If the Monster Munchkin is killed, the player fighting him receives a level. The Bad Stuff for a Monster Munchkin is "he takes your stuff" – the Monster Munchkin steals all your items.
- Give this bookmark to the loser of the combat. It's his now. He may save it for later, or (if he is eligible) use it during the current game.
- See a full list of all the official Munchkin bookmarks here!
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!