Illustrated by Len Peralta
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels. It may be used at any time. You may use only one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that it is what you say it is, because they may not be able to read it when you are done.
- When you play this bookmark, discard your Classes and Races, plus Super Munchkin and Half-Breed if you have them. (Exception! If you are playing with Len Peralta's Star Munchkin Guest Artist Edition, you may keep Super Munchkin and Half-Breed.) If you're playing a game that uses character traits other than Class and Race, pick two different traits (if possible).
- Go through the Door discard pile and take one Class and one Race, which you must put into play immediately.
- If you end up with a Class or a Race that you had in play previously (even if the art is different), rip up this bookmark because the dimensional transfer wasn't complete. Otherwise, give it to the player on your right.
- See a full list of all the official Munchkin bookmarks here!
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!