Game Design by Steve Jackson
Illustrated by Ethan Nicolle
Written by Malachai Nicolle
168 cards, a unique six-sided die, and a rulesheet.
Suggested Retail Price $24.95
Stock number 4401
Available Now – click here to order!
Axe Cop is a cop. With an axe. And he knows how to use it.
Axe Cop is the hit webcomic written by Malachai Nicolle (age 5) and drawn by his brother Ethan (age 29). With his friends Dinosaur Soldier and Sockarang, Axe Cop fights crime! He hunts down the bad guys (like Giant Robot Zombie, Vampire Man Baby Kid, and Dr. Stinky Head) and CHOPS THEIR HEADS OFF. Just don't get blood on you, or you might turn into something totally different, like Bat Warthog Man or Avocado Soldier.
There's only one game that can match the anything-goes action of Axe Cop – and it's Munchkin. So clearly we had to bring you . . . Munchkin Axe Cop. Using original art from the series (and a few brand-new pieces by Ethan Nicolle), this game drops you into the world of Axe Cop.
You know what to do. Chop the bad guys' heads off and TAKE THEIR STUFF!
- November 3, 2011: Axe. Cop. In Munchkin.
- October 27, 2011: Ring! Ring! Ba-Boom!
- October 20, 2011: Why Did You Even Pick It Up?
- October 13, 2011: Live Action Axe Cop: Good Idea?
- October 7, 2011: In The Right Hands, Anything Is A Weapon
- September 29, 2011: Waterfowl Are Dangerous
- September 23, 2011: Not a Morning Person
- September 16, 2011: This One Should Have Been First
- September 10, 2011: Dinosaurs!
- September 1, 2011: Quotable Card
- August 25, 2011: Mirror, Mirror
- August 18, 2011: The Power Of The Woodwind
- August 12, 2011: Ralph!
- August 4, 2011: This One's Going Out To Steven Marsh
- July 28, 2011: Say His Name Twice, But He Won't Be Nice
- July 21, 2011: Card Of The Week: Blade Gun
- July 14, 2011: Leak Of The Week!
- June 17, 2011: And Now, The Tweaking!
- June 9, 2011: Congratulations, Axe Cop!
- April 16, 2011: Munchkin Axe Cop Progress Report
- Does your Munchkin adventure end too soon? Epic Munchkin adds epic powers and epic monster slaying for legendary games. It's a free PDF!
- For even more expansions, variants, and accessories, go here!
- Download the official rules and card list.
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Thomas Prentice put together some very nice PDF level counters. You can download them here.
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!