Illustrated by John Kovalic
One 3" patch.
- The Munchkin Plutonium Dragon Patch must be sewn to a visible article of clothing* you are wearing. Just having the patch confers no bonus!
- Once per game, during combat, you may either make one non-Dragon monster into a Dragon (as described in the rules for Munchkin Dragons), or give a monster that is already a Dragon a +10 bonus.
- If you have different styles of the Munchkin Patch, you can use each patch once. Multiple copies of the same patch do not give you extra uses!
* Clothing must itself be worn, in the usual manner for the article of clothing in question.
- Check out our complete list of Munchkin apparel!
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!