Written by John W. Mangrum Illustrated by John Kovalic
96 pages. Hardcover.
Suggested Retail Price $19.95
Stock #3404 ISBN 1-55634-670-0
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
The Star Munchkin Roleplaying Game takes the Munchkin experience to a final frontier a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away where no one can hear you scream. But everyone will hear you laugh.
Now you can play your favorite races and classes from the Star Munchkin card game, including Mutants, Cyborgs, and Cat People . . . taking on Fanged Fuzzballs, Bionic Bimbos, and the fiendish Brain In a Jar with the latest in exotic and rules-abusive SF weapons, like the Vibrosword, Nova Grenade, and the ultra-powerful Laser-Maser-Bobaser-Bananafanafofaser. The Star Munchkin RPG will also include the new goodies from Star Munchkin 2 – The Clown Wars.
The Star Munchkin RPG is a little different in format from the original Munchkin RPG books. Rather than breaking the information into the now-traditional three volumes, Star Munchkin is a single, 96-page hardcover book. Star Munchkin was produced under the Open Game License published by Wizards of the Coast.
Munchkin out . . . in SPACE!
- The complete line of Munchkin RPG books includes everything you need for a rollicking good game of dungeon-clearing, monster-slaying, treasure-gathering . . . and the inevitable up-leveling! Everything, that is, except for a warped imagination and buckets of dice – but you already have those, right?
- Munchkin Player's Guide
- Munchkin Master's Guide
- Munchkin Monster Guide
- Munchkin Master's Screen
- Munchkin Monster Guide 2.5
- Discuss Munchkin RPG in the Steve Jackson Games Forums.
- Download banners to link to the Munchkin web site (or just for decoration).
- Also try the award winning Munchkin card game.
- Be sure to check out The Munchkin's Guide to Power Gaming!