Written by John W. Mangrum
Edited by Andrew Hackard
Illustrated by John Kovalic
48 pages. Hardcover.
Suggested Retail Price $14.95
Stock #3407 ISBN 1-55634-722-7
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
Contains 150% more than the first volume! (Just don't ask 150% more what.)
The twisted geniuses behind the first Munchkin Monster Guide are back! The Munchkin Monster Guide 2.5 contains 3,905 monsters – of which only 3,872 are orcs – including such fell nasties as Auntie Paladin, the Misplacer Beast, and the dreaded Thing With a Name So Long There's No Room for a Picture in the Book. It also includes new monster templates, guidelines for updating your Munchkin campaigns to the 2.5 rules, and the wit for which the Munchkin RPG has become (in)famous.
More creatures to slay . . . more treasure to plunder . . . more levels to gain . . . the Munchkin Monster Guide 2.5 has it all!
- The complete line of Munchkin RPG books includes everything you need for a rollicking good game of dungeon-clearing, monster-slaying, treasure-gathering . . . and the inevitable up-leveling! Everything, that is, except for a warped imagination and buckets of dice – but you already have those, right?
- Munchkin Player's Guide
- Munchkin Master's Guide
- Munchkin Monster Guide
- Munchkin Master's Screen
- Star Munchkin Roleplaying Game
- Discuss Munchkin RPG in the Steve Jackson Games Forums.
- Download banners to link to the Munchkin web site (or just for decoration).
- Also try the award winning Munchkin card game.
- Be sure to check out The Munchkin's Guide to Power Gaming!