The included adventure, The Village of Omelet: A Space Odyssey, was nominated for Best Roleplaying Adventure of 2003.
Designed by Andrew Hackard Written by Jeff Tidball Illustrated by John Kovalic
Four-panel cardboard screen, with Cardboard Heroes sheet and 12-page adventure.
Suggested Retail Price $14.95 Stock #3406 ISBN 1-55634-718-9
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
Tired of your every plan being exposed? Sick of not being able to fudge die rolls? Tired of not being able to put your head down and take a nap while they go through that tedious "roleplaying" they seem to love so much?
The Munchkin Master's Screen contains everything you might need to run a Munchkin game while hiding your true plans from your players. It's got Munchkin Cardboard Heroes miniature figures. It has Jeff Tidball's brilliant adventure, The Village of Omelet: A Space Odyssey. And it has tables . . . lots of tables. All the tables you could ever hope to use . . . and probably a couple you hope not to.
This is the accessory you never knew you needed . . . until now!
Special note to players: Buying the Munchkin Master's Screen for your DM earns you 10,000 XP. Really. It says so inside.
The Munchkin Master's Screen requires at least one copy of every Munchkin book for use. Even the ones we haven't thought of yet. And the card games, too. It's just that good.
- The complete line of Munchkin RPG books includes everything you need for a rollicking good game of dungeon-clearing, monster-slaying, treasure-gathering . . . and the inevitable up-leveling! Everything, that is, except for a warped imagination and buckets of dice – but you already have those, right?
- Munchkin Player's Guide
- Munchkin Master's Guide
- Munchkin Monster Guide
- Munchkin Monster Guide 2.5
- Star Munchkin Roleplaying Game
- Discuss Munchkin RPG in the Steve Jackson Games Forums.
- Download banners to link to the Munchkin web site (or just for decoration).
- Also try the award winning Munchkin card game.
- Be sure to check out The Munchkin's Guide to Power Gaming!