Based on illustrations by John Kovalic
20"-tall green plush figure.
Suggested Retail Price $49.99
Stock #9491 UPC 837654320327
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
We used to have them in three sizes – deceptively tiny, insanely medium, and mind-crushingly huge! – but right now, the tiny and huge ones have returned to R'lyeh to snooze. Will they be back? Who can tell?
Cute. Cuddly. Sanity-blasting.
Munchkin Cthulhu has spawned the evillest, cutest plush ever: Chibithulhu.
This giant soft and huggable plush figure features huge, adorable eyes, a loving heart on the chest . . . and Cthulhu's trademark tentacles. It's made of all-new materials, and is machine washable.
Of course, this toy includes a special rule, which will help you during Munchkin Cthulhu games.
Chibithulhu's Special Rule
- Chibithulhu can be used to help you in any Munchkin Cthulhu game, or any Munchkin game that uses Cultist cards. (Munchkin 7 – Cheat With Both Hands can also be useful for those.)
- Chibithulhu must be in the room when you begin play in order to help you. Each Chibithulhu can only help one person per game.
- Chibithulhu can act once per game, any time combat is not going on, to either get you into the Cult (if a Cultist card is available in the discards) or free you (discard your Cultist card).
- Only one Chibithulhu can help you during the game. Exception: If the game is at your house (apartment, condo, tent, secret lair, whatever), you may have two Chibithulhus of different colors, and each one can help you once.
- Read what Game Trade Magazine said about our cuddly friend!
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!