Illustrated by John Kovalic
One 1.5 oz shot glass.
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
Munchkin is not a drinking game. Really.
But don't let that stop you from showing your love of Munchkin with the Munchkin Gazebo Shot Glass. These 1.5 oz glasses are black with the dreaded Gazebo in yellow.
As always, it has a rule!
Munchkin Gazebo Shot Glass Rule
The Munchkin Gazebo Shot Glass may be used in any Munchkin game or its sequels.
During any combat, you may drink one shot from the Munchkin Gazebo Shot Glass to throw the Potion of Gazebo Repro at the monster, making it look just like a Gazebo. The main player must fight alone. If that player already has a helper, the helper is kicked out of the combat with no penalty. You may only do this once per game.
* The owner of the Shot Glass is the sole judge of what liquid(s) will make up the Potion of Gazebo Repro.
The original card game.
Munchkin Level Playing Field
Counter your rivals and stomp 'em flat!
Multicolored sets of Munchkin character pawns!
Stick it to your enemies . . . or your friends!
Munchkin Dice Bag
Store all your Munchkin dice – and give yourself a bonus!
Munchkin Duck of Gloom
The Duck of Doom's mopey twin brother!
Munchkin Jumbo d6
Bigger, better, and beautifuller!
Munchkin Fairy Dust Dice
Pink! and sparkly! and six-sided!
+6 Bag o' Radioactive Munchkin d6
Munchkin dice suitable for the end of the world!
Munchkin Cthulhu Crypts of Concealment
Easy storage for all your eldritch secrets – with in-game bonuses!
- For even more expansions, variants, and accessories, go here!
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!