48 pages. Hardcover.
Suggested Retail Price $14.95
Stock #3401 ISBN 1-55634-667-0
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
Bonnie and Clyde. Matches and gasoline. Famine and plague. And now . . . Munchkin and d20!
Munchkin brought you the essence of roleplaying. Kill them all and take their stuff! Now the Kneepads of Allure, the Ancient Enraged Plutonium Dragon, the Chainsaw of Bloody Dismemberment, and the Half-Elf Half-Dwarf Super Munchkin Cleric-Thief with the Chicken On His Head have flown off the cards . . . and right into your d20 game!
If you play d20 . . . this 48-page hardback book shows how it should be played. If you don't play d20, feel free to inflict munchkinism on some other system. The Munchkin RPG will jazz up your sessions as your characters rocket up in power! This book includes munchkin classes, races, spells, and tips and techniques designed to terrify even a hardened GM!
This is d20 the way it SHOULD be played. Munchkin out!
- The complete line of Munchkin RPG books includes everything you need for a rollicking good game of dungeon-clearing, monster-slaying, treasure-gathering . . . and the inevitable up-leveling! Everything, that is, except for a warped imagination and buckets of dice – but you already have those, right?
- Munchkin Master's Guide
- Munchkin Monster Guide
- Munchkin Master's Screen
- Munchkin Monster Guide 2.5
- Star Munchkin Roleplaying Game
- Discuss Munchkin RPG in the Steve Jackson Games Forums.
- Download banners to link to the Munchkin web site (or just for decoration).
- Also try the award winning Munchkin card game.
- Be sure to check out The Munchkin's Guide to Power Gaming!