Illustrated by John Kovalic
Two fold-up sturdy cardboard boxes and two cards.
Three fold-up sturdy cardboard boxes and three cards.
We get it. You own a ton of Munchkin cards. You need to get at them fast. We've got you covered.
Set 1 contains two sturdy cardboard boxes. One's for Doors and the other's for Treasures, and they each hold 500 cards apiece! It also includes two new Munchkin cards unavailable anywhere else!
Set 2 has Door and Treasure boxes (with different art!), then adds a third box big enough for all the Dungeon cards we've made so far, the Seals from Munchkin Apocalypse, and room for expansion! Plus, three more unique cards!
The original card game.
The Munchkin takes on board games!
Munchkin Level Playing Field
Counter your rivals and stomp 'em flat!
Munchkin Cthulhu Crypts of Concealment
Easy storage for all your eldritch secrets – with in-game bonuses!
Munchkin Zombies Meat Lockers
Now you can store all your Munchkin Zombies cards. And BRAAAAAIIIINNNNS.
Munchkin Dice Bag
Store all your Munchkin dice – and give yourself a bonus!
Munchkin Duck of Gloom
The Duck of Doom's mopey twin brother!
Munchkin Jumbo d6
Bigger, better, and beautifuller!
Munchkin Fairy Dust Dice
Pink! and sparkly! and six-sided!
+6 Bag o' Radioactive Munchkin d6
Munchkin dice suitable for the end of the world!
Stick it to your enemies . . . or your friends!
- Does your Munchkin adventure end too soon? Epic Munchkin adds epic powers and epic monster slaying for legendary games. It's a free PDF!
- For even more expansions, variants, and accessories, go here!
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!