Illustrated by John Kovalic
This bookmark was released to promote Super Munchkin.
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels. It may be used at any time, even during combat. You may only use one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves as to the exact nature of its superheroic swiftness.
- Tear the bookmark in half, lengthwise, and place one half behind each ear. It is now your Winged Helmet of Swiftness.
- During your next combat (or your current combat, if it had already started when you brought out the bookmark), you may Run Away automatically. Additionally, you can take one of the monster's Treasures, drawn face-up. If the monster had no Treasure, you're out of luck.
- If you were assisting, or being assisted by, another player, they must roll normally to Run Away. They do not get a Treasure.
- You must keep the wings behind your ears until you have drawn your Treasure. If they fall out, you may replace them.
- If you can keep the wings behind your earus until the beginning of your next turn, draw one face-down Treasure before you kick the door down. You may touch them to keep them in place, but if the fall, you can't put them back. If anyone else makes them fall, though, you get your face-down Treasure immediately.
- See a full list of all the official Munchkin bookmarks here!
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!