Illustrated by Goomi
This bookmark was released to promote Munchkin Cthulhu.
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels. It may be used at any time, even during combat. You may only use one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- To use this bookmark, you will need 10 Doodads (coins, poker chips, whatever) to keep track of the approaching Doom.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that Doom is coming.
- Start collecting Doodads of Doom. You gain one Doodad each time any of the following events takes place:
- A monster wins a fight (one Doodad per monster).
- A munchkin becomes a Cultist.
- You gain a Madness.
- You die.
- Give any monster a +1 bonus for each Doodad spent.
- Modify any die roll by 1 for each Doodad spent.
- Look at the top Treasure or Door (and then return the card to the top of the deck) for 2 Doodads.
- Draw the top Treasure or Door face-down for 5 Doodads.
- Go Up a Level for 10 Doodads.
- See a full list of all the official Munchkin bookmarks here!
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!