Illustrated by John Kovalic
This bookmark was released to promote Munchkin Cthulhu.
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels. It may be used at any time, even during combat. You may only use one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- You may play this bookmark whenever you are in combat.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they are alerted to the ridiculousness to come.
- Hand any other player at the table a book from the Cthulhu Mythos, and close your eyes.
- The player hands the book back to you. Without opening your eyes, insert this bookmark into the book.
- Without opening the book, guess what page number the color side of the bookmark is facing. If your guess is within 25 pages of the bookmark's actual location, you gain a one-time combat bonus equal to the page number.
- Somewhere in here, you should open your eyes again, unless you WANT to play the rest of the game with them closed.
- If you actually pulled this nonsense off, and gained the one-time combat bonus, congratulations! You are now a Cultist (if a card is available). If you were already a Cultist, you go up a level! This cannot be the winning level.
- See a full list of all the official Munchkin bookmarks here!
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!