Illustrated by John Kovalic
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin Quest. You may only use one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- You may play this bookmark whenever you are in combat.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can see it in one piece. It won't be like that for long.
- Tear off the bottom part of the bookmark (labeled Cloak) and fold it. Place it and the bookmark rules in front of you.
- You now have a Cloak of Evasion. It is Magical Clothing and follows all the rules for Magical items and Clothing, except that it is immune to Curses, Traps, and Bad Stuff. It has no combat bonus, but gives you a +4 to your Run Away roll.
- After each Run Away attempt, tear a corner off the rules portion of the bookmark. Your Cloak loses one "plus" for each corner removed. When you tear off the last corner, your Cloak falls to tatters. Remove it from play.
- See a full list of all the official Munchkin bookmarks here!
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!