Illustrated by Greg Hyland
This bookmark was released to promote Munchkin Fu.
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels. It may be used at any time, even during combat. You may only use one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves as to the exact nature of its Munchkinly wisdom.
- You are now granted Solemn Sagacity, and may contemplate your bellybutton with such intensity that the monster(s) fighting you will chose another opponent. You MUST, in fact, contemplate your bellybutton for at least five seconds. The other players may count out loud: "Bellybutton 1, bellybutton 2 . . ." If another player's bellybutton happens to be visible already, you may contemplate that instead, as long as you contemplate from at least three feet away.
- Everyone at the table, except you, must roll. The high roller is attacked by the monster, with all modifiers intact. You get no levels or Treasure for this combat.
- Give the bookmark to the victim. It's his now. He may save it for later, or (if he is eligible) use it during the current combat. You are immune to further uses of The Official Munchkin Fu Bookmark of Solemn Sagacity for the remainder of the game.
- See a full list of all the official Munchkin bookmarks here!
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!