Illustrated by John Kovalic
This bookmark was released to promote Munchkin Bites!.
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels. It may only be used during combat. You may only use one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- When another player uses a card to bring an additional monster into a combat (but not when adding a monster to a combat via "bat," "goth," or other "add a monster without a card" options), shout "DO NOT CALL UP THAT WHICH YE CANNOT PUT DOWN!"
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves to the sloppiness of the summoning.
- The player who added the monster must now defeat all monsters alone. The "sloppily summoned" monster gets a +10 bonus. After the combat, the original player may continue his turn.
- If the player loses the combat, destroy the bookmark and laugh evilly. If he avoids the combat, give the bookmark to him. If he wins the combat, give him the bookmark, and you lose a level.
- See a full list of all the official Munchkin bookmarks here!
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!