Illustrated by John Kovalic
This bookmark was released to promote Hipster Dice.
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels. It may be used at any time while you are in combat. You may use only one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that it is what you say it is.
- Roll any Hipster Die.
- Make up an obscure fact as your current Munchkin character. The topic depends on what you roll:
Visual arts or entertainment Music Food Drink Literature Why the monster you are currently fighting is so passé
- Upon recitation of this fact, you gain a +5 in the combat.
- Special Rule! You may use this bookmark multiple times in the same game, and even the same combat, as long as you do not use it more than once for the same style of Hipster Die. However, if you repeat a fact, you lose a level and must Run Away immediately.
- See a full list of all the official Munchkin bookmarks here!
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!