Illustrated by John Kovalic
This bookmark was released to promote the JoCo Cruise.
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels. It may be used at any time. You may use only one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that it is what you say it is, because they may not be able to read it when you're done.
- This bookmark represents your Sea Monkey Hireling, who is far too lazy to carry anything for you but who gives you a +4 combat bonus just from sheer awesomeness. He hangs out until your munchkin dies, and may not be looted from your corpse.
- You may also destroy this bookmark in the time-honored manner (by ripping it into tiny pieces while singing the chorus from Jonathan Coulton's "First of May," Paul & Storm's "The Captain's Wife's Lament," or The Lonely Island's "I'm on a Boat," your choice) in order to obtain an automatic and immediate combat victory. You may not gain the winning level this way, but you may get all OTHER rewards, including non-winning levels, that you would be entitled to.
- See a full list of all the official Munchkin bookmarks here!
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!