Illustrated by John Kovalic
This bookmark was released to promote Munchkin.
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels, especially Munchkin Christmas Lite. It may be used on your turn. You may use only one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that it is what you say it is, because they won't be able to read it when you're done.
- Play this bookmark when it is your turn and you are fighting at least one Santa monster.
- Rip this into tiny, snow-like pieces. Scatter the pieces while saying, indignantly, "There is only ONE TRUE SANTA and he will bury the pretenders in snow!" or something similar of your own devising.
- Discard all Santa monsters in the current combat. You do not get levels or Treasures for them. No one (including you) may add Santa monsters to this fight.
- See a full list of all the official Munchkin bookmarks here!
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!