Illustrated by John Kovalic
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels. It may be used at any time except during combat. You may use only one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that it is what you say it is and that you haven't already made it into confetti.
- Tear off the RED and BLUE markers below and give one of each to every player. Each player chooses one to hide in his hand. On a count of 3, each player reveals the chosen color.
- Find the total Levels of the RED and BLUE teams. Each player on the losing side goes up a level (which may not be the winning level). In the event of a tie, or if all players choose the same side, the bookmark is wasted.
- See a full list of all the official Munchkin bookmarks here!
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!