Illustrated by John Kovalic
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels. It may be used at any time. You may use only one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that it is what you say it is.
- Play this bookmark at any time that no players are in combat.
- Each player passes all their Class cards (including Super Munchkin and variants) to the player on their left and all their Race cards (including Half-Breed and variants) to the player on their right.
- Leave this bookmark on the table. It may be claimed by any player who ends the game without both a Class and a Race. If there are not enough bookmarks to go around, go in order of Level, lowest to highest. If there are spare bookmarks, they must be distributed to people who were not in the game, by whatever means the players prefer. (Please do not leave them lying on the table; that's littering!)
- See a full list of all the official Munchkin bookmarks here!
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!