Illustrated by John Kovalic
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels. It may be used at any time on your turn. You may use only one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that it is what you say it is, because they won't be able to read it when you're done.
- Declare that you are trapped in a rift between universes, or have fallen victim to a spell that rewrites your history, or whatever you think is appropriate. Be creative!
- At the end of the explanation, exclaim, "The old [YOUR NAME HERE] is no more! Behold the new [YOUR NAME HERE]!" And rip up this bookmark to show that you mean it.
- Put all cards you have in play into your hand (except for persistent Curses, Disasters, or Traps currently affecting you). You may then play cards from your hand as though you were starting the game, even if you are currently in combat.
- Once you are satisfied with your new character, resume your turn as though you had always been this way. Evil cackling is strongly recommended.
- See a full list of all the official Munchkin bookmarks here!
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!