Illustrated by Mike Luckas
This bookmark was released to promote Munchkin Legends Guest Artist Edition.
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels. It may be used on your turn instead of Looking For Trouble or Looting The Room. You may use only one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that it is what you say it is.
- Play this bookmark along with a monster from your hand and two Items.
- Tell an amusing and brief (30 seconds max) story about how you defeated that monster with those Items.
- You get the monster's treasures and levels. This cannot give the winning level. Discard the monster and Items.
- Give this bookmark to the player who has the lowest Level. It may not be used again this game.
- See a full list of all the official Munchkin bookmarks here!
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!