Illustrated by Kat Leyh
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels, although it will be more useful in "mashup" or "blender" games. It may be used at any time. You may use only one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that it is what you say it is.
- If you are playing with a single core Munchkin game, with or without any of its expansions, you may use this to give yourself +3 in combat, once a game. Boring.
- However, if you are playing with at least two core games, you may use this bookmark at any time, including during combat, to trade cards in play for cards from your hand, subject to these rules:
- When you have finished trading cards, give this bookmark to the player whose first name follows yours alphabetically in your native alphabet, wrapping around to the beginning if necessary.
You may not trade a card for one from the same set.
Cards you remove from play are set aside, not placed back in your hand, until you decide all trades are concluded.
You may only trade as many cards from your hand as your current Level (or the number of cards actually in your hand, of course).
Your character must be legal at the conclusion of your trades, although intermediate steps may result in temporarily illegal setups.
- See a full list of all the official Munchkin bookmarks here!
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!