Illustrated by John Kovalic
This bookmark was released to promote Munchkin Bites!.
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels (though it won't do much good unless Munchkin Bites! is involved). It may be used at any time, even during combat. You may only use one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that it is what you say it is.
- Dance around the table shouting, "I vont to vin! I vont to vin! Bwahahaha! Arrroooo!" The last should sound as much like a werewolf as possible.
- You may now steal an in-play Power from another player: Discard a number of cards equal to the rank of the Power you want to take. Then roll a die:
- On a 1 through 4, you take the Power and either play it immediately (if you have enough levels to use it), or put it in your hand.
- On a 5 or 6, you may take the Power and put it into play immediately, regardless of your level.
- See a full list of all the official Munchkin bookmarks here!
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!