Illustrated by Katie Cook
This bookmark was released to promote Munchkin Oz Guest Artist Edition.
You may use this bookmark in any version of Munchkin or its sequels. It may be used only at the beginning of your turn. You may use only one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that it is what you say it is.
- Play this at the start of your turn, before Kicking Open The Door (but after Listening at the Door, if you use that rule).
- Roll the die. If you get a 1, reroll.
- Draw that many Door cards face down and look at them. Replace them on the Door deck in any order. Then go ahead and Kick Open The Door.
- Leave this bookmark on the table. The next player to kill a monster may take this in addition to the Treasure (and may claim this bookmark even if the fight wins the game).
- See a full list of all the official Munchkin bookmarks here!
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!