Illustrated by Shane White
This bookmark was released to promote Munchkin Pathfinder Guest Artist Edition.
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels. It may be used at any time. You may use only one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that it is what you say it is.
- Roll the die. Take that many Treasures from the top of the discard pile.
- Any Treasures with a combat bonus add that bonus to the monsters' combat strength. All other Treasures are added to the monster's hoard, in addition to the Treasures normally gained for defeating those monsters.
- After the combat, give this bookmark to the player on your left. It is theirs now and they don't have to give it back, even if you beg.
- See a full list of all the official Munchkin bookmarks here!
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!