Illustrated by John Kovalic
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels. It may be used at any time on your turn when you are the target of a Curse or a monster's Bad Stuff. You may use only one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that it is what you say it is.
- Stand up and shout, in your best scarecrow, pumpkin-head, and/or Leonard Balsera voice, "TRICKY TREAT!"
- Everyone, including you, rolls the die. The low roller suffers the effects of the Curse or Bad Stuff you are trying to escape.
- Now draw a face-up Treasure, you naughty person. (If you have just died, draw when you come back to life.)
- See a full list of all the official Munchkin bookmarks here!
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!