Illustrated by Derek Fridolfs
Look in Munchkin #16 for the promo code to get this bookmark for a penny!
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels. It may be used during combat on your turn. You may use only one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that it is what you say it is, because they may not be able to read it when you are done.
- Play this bookmark when you are losing a fight and have not yet rolled to Run Away.
- Say, "Don't eat the munchkins! You'll spoil your dinner!" Discard the monster and all other cards played into the fight.
- If at least one of the monsters was a Troll or a Baby, you may go up a level (but you may not gain the winning level this way). If you do, rip up this bookmark in triumph. You are not required to claim this level if you would rather save the bookmark to use in another game later.
- See a full list of all the official Munchkin bookmarks here!
- Get the dirt on the official Munchkin comic book here!
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!