Illustrated by John Kovalic
This bookmark was released to promote Munchkin Loot Letter.
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels, or in Love Letter or Loot Letter. It may be used at any time on your turn (except during combat in Munchkin). You may use only one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that it is what you say it is, because they won’t be able to read it when you're done.
- Tear this bookmark into at least as many pieces as there are players in the game.
- In Munchkin: Play this bookmark and turn over the top card in the Treasure deck. All other players must give you one card they have in play with the same first letter (ignoring "the," "a," or "an"). If they do not have a card matching the letter, they must give you a card of their choice from their hand.
- In Love Letter or Loot Letter: You may trade the face-down card for a card from your hand before playing a card on your turn.
- See a full list of all the official Munchkin bookmarks here!
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!