Illustrated by John Kovalic
This bookmark was released to promote Munchkin Apocalypse.
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin Apocalypse. It may be used at any time prior to the opening of the Seventh Seal. You may use only one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that it is what you say it is, because they may not be able to read it when you are done.
- Play this bookmark to the table. Wait. Cackle evilly if you wish.
- You may use this bookmark in one of two ways:
- You can prevent the opening of the Seventh Seal. To do this, hum, whistle, or sing "Ride of the Valkyries" while tearing this bookmark into three pieces, one for each Lady of Ragnarok.
- Or you can claim a +3 bonus to your Item total when the Seventh Seal is opened. In this case, you may keep the bookmark and use it in a future game. (Humming "Ride of the Valkyries" is optional, but encouraged.)
- See a full list of all the official Munchkin bookmarks here!
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!