Illustrated by John Kovalic
This bookmark was released to promote Munchkin Kobolds Ate My Baby!.
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels. It may be used at any time on your turn when you are fighting a monster Level 9 or lower. You may use only one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that it is what you say it is.
- Do the least convincing imitation possible of the monster you’re trying to dismiss. When in doubt, just fill in the blank in the sentence, "I'm a [monster name], not a poor helpless kobold."
- Discard an Item. Any Item. You’re a kobold; you aren't picky.
- Remove one monster that is Level 9 or lower from the combat. You get neither levels nor Treasure for that monster. If it was the only monster in the fight, the combat is over.
- See a full list of all the official Munchkin bookmarks here!
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!