Illustrated by Greg Hyland
This bookmark was released to promote Munchkin Fu.
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels, though there is little point unless Munchkin Fu is involved. It may be used at any time, even during combat. You may only use one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves as to the exact nature of its wrongness.
- You now belong to the Hong Kong Throng. Anyone may play any Hong Kong monster on you as an ally, or give you any Hong Kong item. Monster enhancers work normally on Hong Kong monsters played on you.
- This is a one-combat effect. At the end of the combat, any Hong Kong monster allies vanish, but you may keep any Hong Kong item.
- If you won, keep the bookmark. If you lost, give the bookmark to the player who currently has the lowest level. Roll for ties. If you, yourself, are the lowest level, keep the bookmark.
- See a full list of all the official Munchkin bookmarks here!
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!