Illustrated by John Kovalic
This bookmark was released to promote Munchkin.
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels. It may be used at any time. You may only use one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that it is what you say it is.
- Tear off the bottom part of the bookmark (marked Tree) and fold it. Place the folded Christmas Tree in front of you. The Tree is not an Item and may not be stolen or lost to Curses or Bad Stuff.
- At any time, you may look under the Christmas Tree by cheering – LOUDLY! – the Official Munchkin Holiday Cheer. (If people around you are not looking to see what's going on, you don't have enough holiday spirit!) Remove the Tree and the rest of this bookmark from play and take tree . . . er, three face-down Treasures. You may put these Treasures into play immediately, even during combat.
Official Munchkin Holiday Cheer
I'm a Munchkin, yes I am!
I eat Munchkin eggs and ham!
I am Munchkin, hear me woot!
Santa Munchkin, bring me LOOT!
HO! HO!! HO!!!
- See a full list of all the official Munchkin bookmarks here!
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Thomas Prentice put together some very nice PDF level counters. You can download them here.
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!